Auscision Victorian X Class Locomotive X35 VR Blue and Gold VR X-1
Victorian First Series X Class Diesel Electric Locomotive.
HO Scale Locomotive from Auscision.
X35 in Victorian Railways Blue and Gold Livery.
- Ready-to-run HO Scale
- Plastic (ABS) body
- Blackened metal disc wheels (RP25-110)
- Scale size metal knuckle couplers
- Highly detailed underframe
- Separately applied metal parts
- 4 Different liveries available
- Metal & plastic handrails & brake piping
- Highly detailed bogies with separately applied parts & bogie printing
- Factory painted & decorated.
- 18" Recommended minimum radius
- Will operate on code 70, 83 & 100 rail
- 6 Different body versions tooled
- Detailed cab with driver figures
- Metal etched mirrors & windscreen wipers
- See-through metal etched grilles
- Operating LED headlights & markerlights with manual override switch
- 5-Pole skew wound motor with twin brass flywheels.
- All wheel drive and electrical pickup
- Separately applied air hoses & MU cables
- DCC Ready with 21 pin socket
- Sound ready with speaker enclosures for ease of fitting sound
- Brass horns
- Heavy diecast chassis
We Also Recommend
Auscision WRC-5 280HP Walker Railcar, VR Blue & Gold, 91RM (Preserved)
Bendigo Rail Models P Class Locomotive P11 V/Line Pass MK3 P-9