Bachmann USA 51458 Baldwin 4-6-0 DCC - Southern #1012 - N Scale Locomotive
We currently have 2 in stock.
The Baldwin 4-6-0 represents the wheel arrangement of four leading wheels on two axles in a leading truck, six powered and coupled driving wheels on three axles, and no trailing wheels. This wheel arrangement became the second-most popular configuration for new steam locomotives in America in the mid-19th century. In the United States this type is commonly called a ten-wheeler.
- DCC equipped for speed, direction, and lighting
- Dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
- Precision can motor
- Separate domes and stack
- Finescale detailing including bell, whistle, piping, and a gear drive
- This also has Walschaerts valve gear
- Blackenend metal wheels
- High-quality traction tires
- Detailed backhead
- NMRA wheel profile
- Equipped with EZ-Mate Mark II couplers.
We Also Recommend
White's Advanced VX3 Spectra Metal Detector for Gold, Coins, Relics
Regular price $1,99900 $1,999.00
White's TDI SL Pulse Induction Metal Detector with 12" Coil for Gold Prospecting
Regular price $1,89900 $1,899.00