FISHER F75 SPECIAL EDITION LTD (BLK) METAL DETECTOR FOR GOLD COINS & RELICS
We currently have 1 in stock.
Fisher F75 Ltd
The F75 in black, with Boost and Cache Locating Processes. The metal detecting industry's premier and ultimate multi-purpose metal detector.
- 11” DD and 5” DD Waterproof Searchcoils included
- Typically 40+ Hours with four-AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Backlight – For Low Light Hunting Conditions
- Lightest and best balanced of all high-performance metal detectors; Best Ergonomics in the Industry
- Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA (Fast Process) – Improved Target Separation
- Powerful Performance Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- Double-Filter Discrimination Modes for Searching in Trashy Areas
- Magnetic Mineralization Bar Graph and Readout
- Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB™ Ground Balance
- Manual Ground Cancellation Option
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Settings
- Boost Process substantially increases depth under most conditions.
- Cache Locating Process is designed to find large deep objects.
- Large 2-Digit, 1-99 Numeric Target-ID
- 13 kHz Operating Frequency
- ¼” (6.5mm) headphone jack
- Built-in speaker
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Coin Shooting
- Jewelry Hunting
- Relic Hunting
- Gold Prospecting
The acclaimed performance of the F75 had people convinced that single frequency technology was stretched to the limit. But now Engineer John Gardiner has taken the F75 another leap forward with a more powerful microprocessor and new DSP code implementing two new signal analysis algorithms - The Boost Process substantially increases depth under most conditions, and the Cache Locating Process is designed to find large deep objects.
The F75 is already considered by many to be the best all-around metal detector available, regardless of price. We made the F75 even better with it’s newest feature, Digital Shielding Technology (DST). DST permits the use of maximum sensitivity settings with minimum background noise. This noise reduction reduces user fatigue and enhances the detecting experience.
Reliable - Dependable - Trouble Free - High Quality - Affordable.
Since 1931, 83 years ago, Fisher has been the most trusted name in Metal Detecting Equipment. When you purchase a Fisher metal detector you can have confidence that you are buying the best metal detector for your needs, whether searching for coins, rings jewellery and relics, or all sizes of gold nuggets. Fisher detectors have stood the test of time and gained the loyalty of hundreds of thousands of metal detector users from beginners to experienced professionals all over the world.
Fisher has always been the proven leader in metal detecting technology for more than 80 years. Fisher was -
- Granted the first patent ever issued for a metal detector
- First to develop VLF (very low frequency) version of TR circuitry for metal detectors
- First to design detection equipment specifically for coin shooters and relic hunters
- First to design detection equipment capable of detecting objects as deep as 450 feet
- First to design metal detector circuits that discriminated against "trash items" while still detecting good targets
- First to develop TR (transmit-receive) and BFO (beat frequency oscillator) circuits for use in metal detection equipment
- First to supply military forces, utility companies, treasure hunting customers and governments with portable hand held equipment
Today’s Fisher metal detectors are deep seeking, sensitive to coins, rings, jewellery, relics, artefacts, and other treasures, including gold nuggets - from small to large size.
Buy from an Australian Dealer with a real retail location and after sales service. Don't be fooled by backyard operators who don't carry on hand stock, spare parts or have required knowledge to provide ongoing support.
Maldon Hobbies owns Maldon Gold Centre and this detector is backed by after sales service from a real retail location in Australia.
We Also Recommend
White's Advanced VX3 Spectra Metal Detector for Gold, Coins, Relics
White's TDI SL Pulse Induction Metal Detector with 12" Coil for Gold Prospecting