Nokta FORS Relic Metal Detector
This product is available to order on a backorder basis. As soon as we receive stock from our supplier then the product will be available for pickup from our store. We do not offer delivery. Pay and pickup only.
With the General Search (GEN) Mode, the FORS Relic penetrates deep into the ground to detect all kinds of targets with just a single tone. The Discrimination (DI2) Mode provides two tones of discrimination for clean fields without a whole lot of trash. Alternatively, the Swift (SWT) Mode is a two tone discrimination setting designed for detecting in areas with tons of trash. It is perfect for coin hunting in that it has faster target detection and recovery speed.
The Discrimination (DI3) Mode on the FORS Relic was made for finding coins and includes three seperate tones for clear identification. The device also includes a setting specifically for relics called the Deep (DEP) Mode. This mode can look deeper into the ground and find targets that would normally be lost on other devices. The Conductive Ground (COG) mode was programmed specifically for the FORS Relic and was made for detecting in conductive ground such as alkali soil and wet beach sand. The best part of the COG mode is that it does not respond to ferrous targets and ground balances with the greatest of ease.
What really sets the FORS Relic apart is its superior discrimination ability that its competitors simply cannot match. It can locate coins and relics among the trashiest sites and even sweep through high iron contamination areas that would otherwise be missed by inferior devices. The FORS Relic includes a waterproof search coil to make detecting on the beach or along the river a snap.
- Frequency : 19 kHz
- Search Modes : 6 Plus Electronic Pinpoint
- Depth Indicator : Used to Determine Target Depth
- ID Masking : Enables you to Search by Ignoring Unwanted Targets
- Dual LCD Display : Easily Adjust Settings and See All the Info on the Screens
- Battery Life : Alkaline (included), Provides Approximately 25-30 Hours of Use
- Ground Tracking : Tracks the Changes in Ground and Automatically Adjusts the Ground Balance to Suit
- Easy Use and Ergonomic Design : Its Widest Scan Design and Ergonomics will not Exhaust you During Long Hunts
- User Manual
- Extra Lower Shaft
- 4 AA Alkaline Batteries
- 5" Waterproof DD Search Coil
- 11x7" Waterproof DD Search Coil
We are an authorised Nokta Dealer in Australia. By buying locally from us you will receive a full 2 year warranty and after sales support and service.
We Also Recommend
Tesoro Lobo SuperTRAQ Metal Detector with 10" Elliptical Gold Search Coil