Teknetics Omega 8500 Metal Detector
This product is available to order on a backorder basis. As soon as we receive stock from our supplier then the product will be available for pickup from our store. We do not offer delivery. Pay and pickup only.
The Omega 8500 Metal Detector even improves the Teknetics line by increasing the accuracy on hard-to-find targets such as older and more deeply buried coins. The secret is in the 64 different levels of adjustable discrimination that let you make snap changes to the metal detector's Target ID settings. You can also use the pre-programmed discriminations so you can spend less time messing with the settings and more time metal detecting! Just like you, the Omega 8500 Metal Detector is the master of multi-tasking! It has a pinpoint mode where the metal detector will automatically lock on the target. It can increase the pitch of the audio when hovering above the target and it can indicate the depth of the object from 0 to 9 plus inches below the surface of the earth!
The Omega 8500 Metal Detector set also comes with a 11" DD elliptical coil for everyday metal detecting adventures.
The Omega 8500 Metal Detector also includes new features that will knock your socks off! Included in this version of the Omega line is an Iron Segment ID that is perfect for detecting iron in any mode. The metal detector includes an independent volume control per target category as well as an additional tone with proportional audio. There is also a positive ground balance offset with an automatic offset that can be programmed specific to your metal detecting journey. There is even a deep mode with four settings and various filter options to control retune speed as well as block EMI.
- Frequency : 7.8 kHz
- Warranty : 5 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 4.6 lbs
- Notching Controls : Discrimination & Variable Volume by Category
- Search Modes : Discrimination Mode, All Metal Mode
- Independent Gain & Threshold Control
- Unique Intuitive Interface & Display
- Selectable V.C.O. Base Tone
- Visual Background Iron-ID
- Digital Target-ID System
- Ground Grab Computerized Ground Balancing
- Ground Mineralization Readout
- Ground Phase Error Readout
- Frequency Shift to Eliminate Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
- Enhanced Multi-Level Depth Boost
- Static Pinpoint
- Adjustable Backlight
- Choice of 3 Tones plus V.C.O
We Also Recommend
Tesoro Lobo SuperTRAQ Metal Detector with 10" Elliptical Gold Search Coil